The USSA Photo Contest is open to any who has photos of Suffolk sheep. Photo submission deadline is June 1, 2018. Photographs entered in the contest will be judged on clarity, content, composition and appeal. More than $1,000 will be awarded between 9 categories.
Winning photos may be included on the new USSA website as well as other association publications and advertisements.
Please use this form to enter photos in the 2018 United Suffolk Sheep Association photo contest. Please read all rules before submitting:
- Images should be in mega-pixel digital format
- Images can be black and white or color.
- All entries must include a minimum of one Suffolk animal
- Please include category and your name in file name (ex. youth.johndoe.jpg)
- Contest is open to all Suffolk enthusiasts (need not be a member).
- Entries must be received by 5:00 pm CST, June 1, 2018.
- All entries become property of USSA and may be used in any capacity (magazine, social media, print ads etc.) without advance notice. The individual submitting the photo can continue to use the photo for personal use.
- USSA staff and a Marketing and Promotion Committee Member will choose each category winner.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- Cash prizes – A 1st prize of $75, 2nd prize of $50 and 3rd prize of $25 will be awarded in each category.
Ram Power • Ewe & Lambs • Market Lambs • Seasons (winter, fall, summer, spring) • In the West • In the East • Impact on Commercial Sheep Industry • Just for Fun • Youth • Youth (with Suffolks)
Photos should be submitted electronically using: https://form.jotform.com/80774510888164